Secret Powerball Patterns
Hot Lotto Tips …
In other reports, we move away from Lotto Systems to Winning Lotto Tips. Sign up on the right now (if you have not already done so) and the hot lotto tips below will arrive in your inbox in week 2 (you get the 4 lotto systems in week 1).
Your first report is entitled, “Seven Super Secrets to Improving Your Odds of Winning Lotto.” Here are a couple of samples of the lotto secrets we share in this report (based on a 6-from-49 lottery) …
6. A lottery result with no consecutive numbers occurs just over 1-week-in-2 on average (50.5% of the 13,983,816 combinations are of this type). All other lottery results combined are less than 50%.
7. The most probable lottery result will have no lottery numbers from the previous week (43.6% of the 13,983,816 combinations) or just one number from the previous week (41.3% of the 13,983,816 combinations). That is 84.9% of draws – make sure your games have no lottery numbers from the previous week or just one number from the previous week.
Another Report is entitled, “Before You Even THINK of Buying a Lotto Book” – reading this could keep you away from the scammers and save you money.
Then we send you “Secret Powerball Patterns.” Want to know the 2 kinds of Powerball USA results that account for 90% of all Powerball USA results? In week 2, we will tell you!
The next article helps you with Improving Your Odds of Winning Powerball USA, or other 5-ball lotteries. Here is an excerpt …
However, if you look at “Powerball Strategies”, you can play five sets of 10 numbers with a four-from-four guarantee in 270 games. Contrast this with playing a full Powerball system for 10 numbers in 252 games, and you have an interesting strategic argument. The former allows you to play up to 50 numbers, if your sets of 10 are all different numbers; this significantly improves your chances of winning smaller prizes, and also of getting the five winning numbers somewhere in your entry to start with.